The Lee Strasberg Film Festival
March 6, 2020 @ 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm
The Strasberg FILM WORKS program is an initiative set up by The Lee Strasberg Theatre & Film Institute to encourage students to create and showcase their student-produced film.
We are proud to announce we are now accepting submissions for
The Lee Strasberg Film Festival that will be held on March 7, 2020.
Submission forms are available at the front desk or by emailing [email protected]. Deadline for submissions is Feb. 28th, 2020.
RULES FOR THE SHORTS
- The film must have two Strasberg participants- alum, current student or faculty as a cast member, director or screenwriter.
- Films are not to exceed 20 minutes in length.
- All submissions must be submitted prior to the deadline of February 28, 2020 in either DVD or flash drive inside a labeled manila envelope.
- Each film must be submitted with a completed submission and a $20 submission fee.
- Materials will not be returned to applicant.
STRASBERG FILM WORKS INFORMATION:
- All submissions must be submitted prior to the deadline of February 28, 2020
- Film selection for the festival will be made by the screening committee.
- Selected films will be shown on Friday, March 6, 2020 in The Marilyn Monroe Theatre. All are invited, and admission will be free.
- The Institute will not supply any design equipment or production staff for the films. Students are permitted to submit casting notices to the front desk if needed.
- Categories that will be awarded at the closing ceremony: Best Actress, Best Actor, Best Supporting
- Actress, Best Supporting Actor, Best Director, Best Screenplay & Best of Fest
- Best of Fest will receive a cash prize.