THE LEE STRASBERG FILM FESTIVAL
2021 VIRTUAL LEE STRASBERG FILM FESTIVAL
The Lee Strasberg Film Festival is an initiative set up by the Lee Strasberg Theatre & Film Institute to encourage students to create and showcase their self-produced films. The festival is open to all current students and alumni of LSTFI. We are proud to announce that we are now accepting submissions for the fourth annual Lee Strasberg Film Festival – to be held online this winter!
FESTIVAL DATE: March 19, 2021
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: February 26, 2021
RULES FOR ENTRY:
- The film must have two LSTFI participants: alumni, current students, or faculty as a cast member, director, or screenwriter.
- Films are not to exceed 20 minutes in length.
- All submissions must be submitted on Film Freeway prior to the deadline of February 26, 2021.
- Each film must be entered with a completed submission and a $20 submission fee.
- Submissions are accepted beginning December 21, 2020 at filmfreeway.com/StrasbergFilmFestival.
- The Institute does not supply production equipment or staff for the films.
- Film selection for the festival will be made by the screening committee.
- Selected films will be screened virtually via Film Freeway on March 19, 2021. All are welcome and admission is free!
- Best Actor
- Best Actress
- Best Supporting Actor
- Best Supporting Actress
- Best Director
- Best Screenplay
- Best of Fest (cash prize)