METHOD 101 ONLINE ACTING CLASS
Method 101 is a 4-week introduction to Lee Strasberg’s Method Acting technique. Each two-hour class includes instruction on Lee Strasberg’s relaxation and sense memory exercises. These fundamentals train an actor’s concentration, ability to respond to imaginary stimuli, and their individual creativity.
Each session of Method 101 starts the first Monday of each month.
- Method 101 meets twice a week in either the morning or evening:
- Mondays and Wednesdays from 10am-12pm PST or,
- Mondays and Wednesdays from 6pm-8pm PST
- No audition or prior experience required. This class is suitable for actors 18 and over of all levels who have not yet studied at the Institute.
- Taught by highly experienced Method Acting teachers from The Lee Strasberg Theatre & Film Institute.
- Completion of the Method 101 course will waive the $75 application fee for further programs of study at the New York or Los Angeles campus.
- Upon completion of Method 101, you are eligible to enroll in Method in Focus classes to continue your journey!
The times listed reflect the Los Angeles (UTC-7) time zone. Click here to check class times in your own time zone!
Please note that completion of Method 101 is not required for Admission into regular Institute programs. Method 101 is non-refundable unless cancelled by the Institute.
Completion of Method 101 OR another program of study at the Los Angeles or New York campus is required for enrollment into Method in Focus.